“Participation of civil society in the decision-making process “
Foundation for Local Democracy was recognized and selected by the organizers to present good practices and mechanisms as civil society organization from Bosnia and Herzegovina with years of experience and successful engagement in the decision-making process. Representative of the governmental sector of Bosnia and Herzegovina was the Ministry for Human Rights and Refugees of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
The aim of the workshop was related to the exchange of experiences and good practices of existing models for the participation of civil society in national policy and decision-making process in the field of protection and promotion of minority rights.
The workshop was consisted of two panels :
I. - Panel - " Models and mechanisms of cooperation established between state institutions and civil society organizations in the Western Balkans relating to the protection and promotion of the rights of communities "
Presenters/ representatives :
• Ministry of Human Rights and Refugees of Bosnia and Herzegovina
• Ministry for Human and Minority Rights of Montenegro
• The Office of Human and Minority Rights of Serbia
• Agency for the rights of communities of Republic of Macedonia
II . - Panel - " The mechanisms and good practices for the participation of civil society in public policy and decision-making processes relating to the protection and promotion of the rights of communities in the Western Balkans "
Exhibitors / representatives :
• Foundation for Local Democracy - Bosnia and Herzegovina
• Citizens' Alliance - Montenegro
• National Council of the Macedonian national minority - Republic of Serbia
• Participatory forum - Republic of Macedonia
Local Democracy Foundation is a local non-governmental organization that has 18 years of experience in designing, coordinating, managing and providing technical and personnel support for various projects and programs.
ECONOMIC EMPOWERMENT OF WOMEN BY CATALONY PRINCIPLES
Domestic Violence and Psychological Aspects of Violence - How to Identify and Support Victims