Center for Women

Naslov novosti

You are a victim of domestic or partner violence, a single mother, a socially marginalized woman or a victim of war:

  • you want to report violence,
  • you want to get support,
  • you have no information on what you can do,
  • how you can help yourself, how you can protect yourself and your children,
  • you need legal, psychological or social support,
  • please contact us.

Our help is free, confidential and tailored to you.

Support can be obtained (you can get support) by telephone, in person (after scheduling an appointment with us), and by email.

  • Center for Women
  • Bravadžiluk bb
  • Tel: 033 570 560 / 570 561

Feel free to contact us through the contact form.

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.

Other Services

Safe House

Report the violence to the relevant police, welfare center or call us at:

033 222 000

Read more

SOS Phone

You have the right to seek help and get the support of others. We understand you, can and will help you. Stay anonymous and give us a call.

033 222 000 (KS), 1265 (FBiH)

Read more

The Youth
Education Corner

Hub of Knowledge, Support, and Security for Youth

033 570 560

Read more